Service Pricing Guide
Harmening Law offers customization when it comes to your legal needs.
-No Hourly Rates!
-Flat Fees for Simple and Complex Cases
Harmening Law, LLC provides a variety of legal services for clients in need.
Attorneys with Harmening Law provide a comprehensive consultation and case review at a minimal cost (which is returned to the client if s/he hires the firm). Consultation prices range from $50 to $80.
To schedule a consultation over the phone or in person, click HERE.
We look forward to serving you!
Sometimes all you need is guidance along the way. Let Harmening Law be in your corner throughout your case for as low as $185.00* per month.
*May be more based on case specifics
If you do not have the time, capacity, or know-how to get your case through the court system you can hire Harmening Law to provide traditional legal services at a reasonable monthly rate.
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Simple Will
- Basic Package, Plus:
- Notarizing Services (includes witnesses)
- Recording Services (includes preparation and filing of Deed, Grantor/Grantee Statement, Water Statement, etc.—needs vary based on the county)
Pick your Own:
- Codicil (Amend current Will): $200
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare: $50
- Power of Attorney for Property: $50
- Simple Will: $380
- Trust for Property: $650
At this time Harmening Law does not draft Special Needs Trust. If you need to learn more, please contact us for a referral.