Law Works Illinois provides a variety of legal services for clients in need. The following examples help to provide guidance to incoming clients who may have a legal issue Law Works Illinois can help solve.
- Special Education: Preparation, Meeting, Representation, Litigation
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- 504 Plans
- Due Process
- Discipline: Preparation, Meeting, Representation, Litigation
- Other Areas
All services are chunked to meet your financial needs and legal goals.
- Pre-Decree (Starting Divorce)
- Post-Decree (Enforcing Divorce)
- Parental Responsibility (Formerly Child Custody)
- Child Support
- DCFS Appeal
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney)